What can you do to support Interface3? Your business or organization can join the Interface3 club. Find out how.
- Offer equipment and resources (funds, premises, IT equipment, etc.)
- Share skills (coaching, technical teaching)
- Set up practical, realistic projects that demonstrate social responsibility.
Here are some examples of collaboration between Interface3 and its private partners
- By teaming up with Serco, Interface3 is able to offer those who have completed the Helpdesk and Systems and Networks Manager courses the possibility of a sought-after three-day course in ITIL certification.
- The CIRB (the Brussels Region IT Centre) regularly takes on its students and also activiely contributes to the training courses (sessions on CV preparation and interview techniques, demonstrations of the latest in computing, etc.).
- Verizon Business Belgium offers us its staff's expertise free of charge, and on occasion they act as trainers for our students.
- A number of firms are actively taking part in our.women's mentoring project "Girls You Up". To know more Click here